Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: My first Super-8

  1. #11
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My order of 1 Kodachrome 40 cassette had arrived to the local "Kodak Image Center" and I immediately want to the shop and bought it.

    Henrysuper8


    Henry, I'm curious how much of an adventure this was. Would you mind starting another topic post and take us through the steps? While it may sound mundane to some, I think it's interesting to reawaken the "Kodak Image Center" by placing an order for a format that probably was considered dying out 10 years ago.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member HenrySuper8's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2002
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe, I will place an order of some k40 tomorrow too, since i now know my camera works ok. And today a friend of mine decided to test his fathers old super-8 (a Vinette 3).

    The town where i buy the film is very small, like 20k inhabitants, and there is one special kodak shop (kodak image center). So I think I was the first one for years buing super-8 there [img]smile.gif[/img]
    The shop owner went very happy and service minded. I think he became very nostalgic and curious.

    Mybe i can make the shop have Super8 in stock!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so Cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member technicolour's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Henry,

    Its really nice too see more people taking up Super 8, Ive only been interested in it for a while and Im eagerly awaiting my 2nd film back from processing at Kodak.

    Be sure to tell us how your first film turns out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •